4 Hour VHS/DVD Traffic School Course
Frequently Asked Questions
Select a question below to view answers.
4 Hour Traffic School Video (VHS/DVD) Course
- How much will this Florida Traffic School Video course cost?
- Only $39.95, total. We also guarantee the lowest prices!
- How do I register for the Florida Traffic School Video course?
- You may register online here or contact a Traffic School Florida representative at 800 732-4135. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. EST.
- How does this 4 Hour Florida Traffic School Video course work?
- You watch a 4-hour video presentation by nationaly known traffic safety expert, Tom Smith. The video can be started and stopped any time as this is one of the most flexible traffic school programs that we offer. There is a questionnaire that you will complete which will be mailed or faxed back to our offices. We will mail the Certificate of Completion to you within 1 business day of receiving your questionnaire.
- When will I receive my Certificate of Completion?
- At the end of the course you will be prompted with the option to have the Certificate of Completion sent to you free via First Class Mail (which takes only a few business days) or to have it sent to your e-mail address the same day for $9.95. Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher is required to view and print an e-mailed Certificate, but if you do not have it you will be able to download it free from the link to Adobe’s website included in the e-mail we would send you. You would then print out the Certificate of Completion. That print-out will be as valid as the original. You can then take it in or mail it in to the Clerk of the Court.
- I am really short on time to complete this course. Will I be able to get the video and my Certificate of Completion in time?
- The video would be mailed to you immediately upon registration and should be received within four business days. The Certificate of Completion is sent to you via First Class mail but you can have it faxed the same day (there may be a small fee). If you wish to have the Certificate faxed please contact our Corporate Office at 800 732-4135 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Is this 4 Hour Florida Traffic School course Florida State Certified?
- Yes, all of the Florida Traffic School courses we provide are accepted in and certified with the State of Florida and the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
- Will I need any type of special equipment to take the 4 Hour Florida traffic school Video course?
- No, any VCR and television will do for the VHS, DVD player for the DVD's.
- How hard is the 4 Hour Florida Traffic School Video course?
- It's not hard at all! The material is just exactly what you would see in a Live class.
- Is the 4 Hour Florida Traffic School Video course available in Spanish?
- Yes! Just check the box for Spanish during registration online, or tell our representative if registering over the phone.
- How will you know it is I taking the 4 Hour Florida Traffic School Video course and not someone else?
- You are taking the 4 Hour Florida Traffic School Video course under penalty of perjury. We assume most people would not commit a crime by letting someone else take the course for them. Additionally, to verify your participation we do ask several personal identification questions upon registration that will also appear on the review questions.
- Do I need to mail the video back when I'm finished?
- No. The video is yours to keep. Please keep the video and give it to a friend, family member, or co-worker if they receive a ticket in the future. When they call to register for the video class, they should mention that they already own the video and they will get a $10.00 discount on the registration.
- How can I pay for the 4 Hour Florida Traffic School Video course?
You may pay with any major Credit Card or with a bank/debit card that has a Credit Card logo on it. You may also mail a Money Order for $39.95 to:
GO Driving School, Inc.
P.O. Box 1147
Sanford, FL 32772-1147
If you mail your payment in, please be sure to include your name and a telephone number you may be reached at during the day so that we can contact you to complete the registration and get you started quickly.
- I received a ticket while visiting Florida. Will your 4 Hour Florida Traffic School Video course still take the points off of my driving record?
- Yes, when you take the 4 Hour Florida Traffic School Video course no points will be placed on your driving record.
- How can I be sure my credit card information will be safe?
- GO Driving School utilizes the most secure technology available, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) transactions with VeriSign and Thawte, to ensure that all of your information (including your credit card information) is safe.