6 Hour Mature
Frequently Asked Questions
Select a question below to view answers.
6 Hour Mature Driver Course
- How much will this Florida Mature Driver Traffic School course cost?
- Only $14.95, total. We also guarantee the lowest prices!
- How do I register for the Florida Mature Driver Online Traffic School course?
- You may register online here or contact a Traffic School Florida representative at 800 732-4135. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. EST.
- How long is this Florida Traffic School course?
- The Mature Driver Program is a six-hour course in the State of Florida, but with our Florida Online Traffic School course you do not need to spend the entire six hours online in a row. You will be able to log off and log on at you leisure.
- How does this Florida Traffic School course work?
- The Mature Driver course is primarily text-based with some simple multiple-choice review questions. You may log in and out of the course at your convenience, and you may go over previously completed sections if you wish. Once you complete the final set of review questions, you will be presented different options for the method you wish to receive your Certificate of Completion. Most people choose First Class Mail, which is free and only takes a few business days, but you may also choose to have your Certificate e-mailed to you the same day for $9.95.
- When will I receive my Certificate of Completion?
- At the end of the course you will be prompted with the option to have the Certificate of Completion sent to you free via First Class Mail (which takes only a few business days) or to have it sent to your e-mail address the same day for $9.95. Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher is required to view and print an e-mailed Certificate, but if you do not have it you will be able to download it free from the link to Adobe’s website included in the e-mail we would send you. You would then print out the Certificate of Completion. That print-out will be as valid as the original. You can then take it in or mail it in to the Clerk of the Court.
- Is this Florida Online Traffic School course Florida State Certified?
- Yes, all of the online traffic school courses we provide are accepted in and certified with the State of Florida and the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
- How will you know it is I taking the Online Traffic School course and not someone else?
- You are taking the Online Traffic School course under penalty of perjury. We assume most people would not commit a crime by letting someone else take the course for them. Additionally, to verify your participation we do ask several personal identification questions upon registration that will also appear on the review questions.
- How can I pay for the Florida Online Traffic School course?
You may pay for the online traffic school course with any major Credit Card or with a bank/debit card that has a Credit Card logo on it. You may also mail a Money Order for $14.95 to:
GO Driving School, Inc.
P.O. Box 1147
Sanford, FL 32772-1147
If you mail your payment in, please be sure to include your name and a telephone number you may be reached at during the day so that we can contact you to complete the registration and get you started quickly.
- Do I need any type of special computer requirements to take the Online Traffic School course?
- No. As long as you can use a computer with Internet access, you can take our Online Traffic School course.
- Do I need a DSL/Broadband connection to take the Florida Online Traffic School course?
- No. The Online Traffic School course was created for dial-up users in mind. Of course, DSL or broadband is a faster connection but your experience will be excellent even with a dial-up connection.
- Are there videos to download?
- No. The entire content of the Online Traffic School course streams from our servers and there is nothing to download.
- Can I use a Macintosh computer to do the Online Traffic School course?
- Yes, you can use a Macintosh computer.
- Can I do the Florida Online Traffic School course from more than one computer? For example, at home and at the office or even school or the library? Can I work on it from a friend's house?
- Yes. We do not track which computer you are on. You may do the online traffic school course from any computer with Internet access.
- I don't have a computer. Can I still take the Mature Driver Traffic School course?
- Yes, you may use a computer at the public library or any other place that allows you to use a computer that has Internet access.
- What happens if my computer crashes while I am in the middle of the program? Will I lose all of my progress and answers?
- Our program allows you to start and stop even in the middle of a program part. Our servers should be able to log you out if your computer crashes. When you log back in you should be taken back to the spot where you were logged off.
- Do I need a printer to take the Florida Online Traffic School course?
- No, you do not need a printer. Everything is done on our servers and your Certificate of Completion is mailed to you First Class at no extra charge within 1 business day of your having completed the Online Traffic School course. (At the end of the course you will have the option to have your Certificate e-mailed to you instead for an additional $9.95. If you choose to have your Certificate e-mailed to you, then you will need a printer to print it out.)
- Do I need an E-Mail address to enroll, and do you track which computer I am working on from my E-Mail address?
- No, you do not need an E-Mail address. If you are registering online, you may simply leave the e-mail address field blank. We do not track what computer you work from.
- I am new to the Internet. Is this Florida Online Traffic School course difficult?
- No, not at all. We have designed this Online Traffic School course for beginners and you need no special computer skills. We are also always available to help you via telephone or E-Mail.
- Do I actually have to be online for 6 hours in a row?
- No. Our Online Traffic School courses can be taken at your convenience, you can log on and off whenever you wish, and can take the class in one day or over the course of several days if you prefer. Other websites may require you to complete a portion of their online class in one sitting, but ours can be done completely at your own convenience, 24/7, for any length of time you wish to spend!
- How can I be sure my credit card information will be safe?
- Traffic School Florida utilizes the most secure technology available, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) transactions with VeriSign and Thawte, to ensure that all of your information (including your credit card information) is safe.
- Do I need speakers to take this online course?
- No, speakers are not needed.